2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre solo oodIn fact have bee

Cry a chamber, "…… isn't qualified to be a ninja, but I am notter qualified to be a younger brother, I am really an immature person, simpleton, I am very angry, I annoy myself …… everywhere …… all good pain ……"
Listen to mountain Qi 烝 suppress hard of taking and emphasizing the heavy nasal sound almost changed to adjust of voice, iron helps to lightly say:"That felling …… isn't angry …… that should be called sad ……"
The breeze blows the long hair of烝 , he by hand the Wu wear eyes to make people completely see feeling not his facial expression,beats by dre solo, but drop falls on the tile of big drop tears but revealed his emotion, peacetime even the facial expressions all seldom have of mountain Qi the 烝 unexpectedly shed tears ……
"Once also have no, I once also didn't once called her elder sister ……"
Mountain Qi the 烝 is matchless and compunctious of say, finally control don't live of cry to make a noise, his hand unconsciously makes an effort to dig strong and tough tile, the Luo Luo makes ring of voice make people doubt that the nail on the hand will be split at any time, and these he completely didn't realize, just hard of repress heart of painfully sad, be full of to depressively cry a voice to sound to is that so to make public sour, satisfied contain regretfuleply tears also continuously from his face drop the radiant ray of light that fall to in the sun start to be suffused with stars to order ……
The step elder sister's vision grief looking at because of own death and distress thousand times of younger brother, the tears is breathed to follow her beautiful face slowly drip bottom, she has never definitely thoughted of mountain Qi 烝 will be so sad?
"……烝……"
She kneels the in front sitting on the mountain Qi 烝 to stretch hand to want to help him the tears for wiping to distress, but the finger stiffly stop because of the face that can not touch him empty in the half, unique can do of only is the name that lightly calls him ……
In the moment let people's a sad act my nose starts delivering sour, I walk to come forward and silently sit to the mountain Qi 烝 nearby, his stretching hand Wu and wearing a face hard and suppressing heartrending sad Qi completely don't realize my arrival, but he after death of iron it help and see me haven't waited openings, I have already stretched hand at his slept cave and once kiss and make it sink into soundly asleep.
Make sleep familiar iron, it helps even lie tile up, finish doing these mountain Qis and just discover my arrival, he didn't realize me to the hand and foot that the iron's helping does and just stretched hand to make an effort to wipe to fix attention on tears to sob of say:"You ……BE come to scold mine?If I at the beginning listen to you find back an elder sister and then can't die, I clearly know that she probably could not come back but don't obstruct ……she has been hasing been all being guarding me, even the dead all replaces I die, but I always all have no very some to her, always all have no ……"
I looking at in the moment matchless regret, pain and sufferings thousand times of the mountain Qi 烝 throat is also acerb suffered, temporarily and unexpectedly can not speak words, step the elder sister enclose with my body at this time, she stretches out a pair of arms to embrace to don't already cry bitterly of mountain Qi 烝 , the voice sobs of say:"In fact ……I should also apologize, because my consider as correct would make you thus sad, I think that I's guidance to you can make you cut off tying down of our younger brother Jie's to become an employable ninja, this even if I dead drop you to can't weep over for me, either, I really don't thought of to will bring you so big injury, sorry, 烝 , forgive an elder sister not very good?In fact have been all being you as my most important younger brother in the elder sister's heart ……"
Step the words that the elder sister distresses live the exhaustive Jiang of the body of the 烝 of mountain Qi, he leaves my to embrace to looking at my voice to shiver with a pair of eyes that can not believe of say:"You …… elder sister …… really is you ……"
The step the elder sister takes the smiling face of sorrow to love dearly of by hand and lightly touch his face to say:"I temporarily use the other people's body to come over to see you, the 烝 will fear?"
"Just can't …… can't I just fear an elder sister ……" what he sobbed says that the useful dint is grasped I's face is light and soft to daut of hand, the tears can not repress of as the tidewater is from his eyes in flow bottom ……
"Have never seen for a long time the 烝 weep over, I always all think of the 烝 that cried and smiled in childhood, sorry, for making you become an excellent ninja to force you to abandon those emotions, hereafter elder sister any further can't force you to do anything ……"
The step the elder sister says that the control doesn't live as well of cried out, she cried mountain Qi the 烝 is made an effort to embrace tremulous in the bosom voice of say:"Since the childhood ……I have never embraced you and let the elder sister embraced you welled, sorry, the elder sister would not look after you any further hereafter, the 烝 is good friends with good care oneself."
"Should say' sorry' of the person is me …… is that I am too useless to harm to die you …… sorry …… sorry ……"
The mountain Qi 烝 stretches hand to make an effort to embrace step the voice that the elder sister uses to take out to choke say, at last and finally control don't live of cry bitterly like losing of kid's sort voice, he simultaneously cry part continuously say sorry, the dress Jin of chest soon be beaten by his very hot tears wet ……
Don't realize mistake how long, in the bosom of cry a voice to weaken disappearance gradually, I looking at deep slumber past mountain Qi already the 烝 is unbearable low voice to say:"Or the first sight cry the so sad man is particularly still his man of this kind of iceberg type and really is hard to believe."
"The kid whom the 烝 was feelings to enrich since the childhood was my these training in years to suppress his man's natural character, I had been thinking that that is him well, see to is that I Be getting wronger now, I should not be strong to add on him own viewpoint, I am to should say a sorry person most ."
Listen to the words of step elder sister's sadness, I lightly say:"You don't need as well self-reproach, after all you are to sincerely take good care of him be not, now you and he of the heart knot of have been already untied, haven't reluctant to part with to the present generation?"
Step the elder sister sharply realize my intention, the openings asks a way:"Do you want to make me leave here?"
"H'm, I have to send you the field is to the corpse soul, is the world that the soul should go there."
"Get me can not come back any further there?"
Listen to step words with disappointed elder sister I think that she would not like to go, just thinking openings persuades, but she has already said:"I go to be, however I still have a wish to want to complete before leaving, I use again in a short while your body can?"
"Is certainly all right, you literally use."
Hear I say so, step elder sister mountain Qi within bosom the 烝 be lightly put the tile of roof up, she is full of to love dearly of dauts a young face of younger brother for a long time just don't give up of take back a hand, then slowly of the uprising imitate a Buddha to run out finally staring at of all mental exertionses an eye sink the facial appearance of the 烝 of asleep mountain Qi to in a determined manner turn round to leave, at roof up jump up to dash away ……
Step the elder sister in broad daylight wear a house more the behavior of the Yan make me produce far from good association of thought, right away the openings says:"You want to go where?Can't be revenge?Or don't , this matter handed over to the person of new Zhuan set to go, they tomorrow meeting to will hurt your person to round up all at one fell swoop, need not be eager to temporarily."
Hear the words that I worry, she says with smile:"How may I revenge with your body?I just want to buy some vegetableses for everyone to do deliciously, there is also small iron, he has been all being regretting to don't finish eating rice that I do, you have to speed up him to take advantage o today hot eat up meals all!"
"BE so, you stop worrying, everythings' all wrapping in my body is getting bester!"Hear step the elder sister say so that I just loosenned tone and right away clapped □promise to complete a task.
Step the elder sister bought many fish vegetables in the market and returned to new Zhuan set be responsible for cooking a meal lately eight to kick out and then take a chopper from the kitchen busy, this is the last meal of the real meaning, she makes it particularly to work hard, and the cuisine completely looked exactly alike with last time, probably she hopes to make everyone know that she didn't elapse with this way.
On that day color nearly evening of time all meals have been already worked well, step the elder sister wipe a forehead of the sweat come out to impassionedly say from my body:"This time true many thanks you, thanking you is willing to complete this wish for me."
"It is just little effort, need not put in the mind."
I am smiling, step the elder sister suddenly say:"Excuse me, how do I go to corpse soul field?"
"Yi?You so Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论