2012年10月25日星期四

beats by dre solo constitute together

, I also know that the loving, anger, saddness, and happiness is the affair that the life cans hardly be avoided."Fee Xiao China sighs a , " beard is sometimes small to is favourite in my heart clearly, just always feel ability not with he living whole life one a life time of."
"Do not be blind to think.The happiness of "Liu Xiao Han's uprising walks up fee Xiao China say, " biggest life is to is the matter that oneself likes to do, where is the love ?That not just the heart of our wes in of that feels.And Chen Long, from acquaint with till now, arrive care from the apathy, from refuse dependence, from unfamiliar to love each other, from believe deeply to suspect, from love deeply injury, from bright arrive pale, from wait upon each other separate, I make me deep-rooted with one of his feeling.Xiao China, I believe you also yes."
"I?He is positive now I and cause trouble.Sometimes really want to give up, now, oneself is also very fully satisfied.I am a prefer to brief fascinating, don't be tired to fall the person in lifetime as well.Really wanting to ask him a meeting can't there is future, if love elapse too quickly, you can take it for the arrangement of destiny.I am to believe a fate."
"Fate, that not just and only heart of, predestination of."
"Xiao Han don't say like this, sometimes you have to believe.I and the beard is small to become friends with clearly is pretty and strangely fits of, his mama is our bureau chief of city cultural bureau, once I read to the library, her mama at the right moment went there and checked a work, her one eye recognized, and I was an one-time her house neighbor.Afterwards, I and the beard is small clear after the literature agency acquaintanceship gets along with, visit her home, beard small clear mama has been saying I and the beard Be small to decree by destiny clearly."
"H'm, a bit what-do-you-call-it meaning.Good luck cans not remember clearly an unidentified thing."
"I is similar to you to throw in very much to the love, love, who throw in deeply who suffer from of injury also deep, if have future life, I do a rightness of very small rats with him, stupid stupidly love each other, foolish foolishly make a living, nestling of Zhuo Zhuo, a very silly, even if the heavy snow seals mountain, can also with the nest is in the grass of Noan-noan and tightly embrace each other.Now, I have no road to back of, give up love, give up commitment, I am to have no that kind of courage.Last summer is a quiet and out-of-the-way place at the library, I and he two personal a cake ofs eat ice cream.He kissed me."
"Is that your first time?"
"H'm."
Liu Xiao Han roars with laughter.
"You think what."The fee Xiao China Chen arrives, " we are just kisses."
"I didn't also say what."
"Sometimes feel the love that that is also a kind of helpless moment, don't also want to should be able to the abyss of time.What I pursue is probably what he can not give, I just after wanting the graduation can enter library to go to work and have a book to see every day, there were a few money flowers till month also going.Can he wants to make graduation to do business now behind."
"Always not the ability always fight for this matter."Liu Xiao Han smiles, " said to see, that was kissed by him, is what feel.""Be bitten open tongue by him."Fee Xiao China stretches out tongue to gather together toward Liu Xiao Han, " you see and still have already printed to record a mile now."
"H'm.Have."
"Say you."
"I have no what say so much."
"Did to all do, hadn't liked something to say?"
"At that time what didn't know as well, everything the all sparse inside was careless."Liu Xiao Han smiles, " calculated, didn't say these.Come, for me rub for a while back."
Liu Xiao Han says to once turn round to pass by.
"Xiao Han, how have on your shoulder so big of a cake of print to record, elephant drive who bite."
"What do you say?"
"I say that there are how can printing of a few tooth scarses on your shoulder records."
Tears overflows from Liu Xiao Han's eyes but.
Chapter 82

Liu Xiao Han thought of Chen Long to once once say to her to once bite her shoulder in 800 year agos, she repressed not to live her own tears, is concussion, is a feeling bosom, is a Chi fan, she could not remember clearly and just freed to tears to keep flowing.
"What's the matter with you?"Fee Xiao China sees Liu Xiao Han wear body in the sob, she clapped the shoulder of clapping Liu Xiao Han, " you how, the good elephant is weeping over."
"Have no, have no."
"Still is fooling me,beats by dre solo?"
"Xiao China, I want to ask you a matter."
"What matter?"
"The time that opens a literature exchanges meeting, you is not drive chair Ban for a while, also almost fall down?"
"H'm.Is such, you are how can anyone know of?"
"Say so, everythings were all true."
"What is true?"
"Xiao China, I really see you drive chair Ban for a while of, at that time, I thought to is an illusion."
"How can is so?"Fee Xiao China has some to be fond of Mang, she once pulled Liu Xiao Han's body, the ground of Leng Leng saw Liu Xiao Han's a short while, " Xiao Han, is what you said true?"
"It is true."
"Did you make sure to see me falling off for a while at that time?"
"Yes."
"This how may?"
"I also feel a bit unimaginable."
"Xiao Han, say, did you still really open eyes in the sky?You came out assembly hall at that time."Fee Xiao China wipes Liu Xiao Han's canthus of tears, " Xiao Han was too really magic."
"More miraculous is here."Liu Xiao Han by hand toward own shoulder up kiss a lane to say all of a sudden, " I am to have been caring my own shoulder up have what tooth the scar print something to record.Xiao China, I ever once said to you of, Chen Long once said to me, he arrived at us from 800 year agos this world of."
"H'm."
"Now, I was some to believe."
"The Xiao Han, some affairs, probably really cans not explain science.Sometimes I once thought this type of affair as well, is a line that wasn't science and superstition depends of very near, also very misty."
"Probably BE.I before once is felt that Chen Long is to once fall off to make I to faint a head at a time, always thought that he was talking nonsense.Now, I am some don't think like this.Xiao China, probably Chen Long Zhen's elephant he say so from time immemorial since then of."
"What does he still say to you?"
"Be say that the age that he lives had 800 years."
"Sung receives a gold that period for summer?"
"H'm.He still once said he just lends Chen Long's body after live, being from the wall flopped at that, very long-term, I also feel he the good elephant is to become a person."
"I want to say a matter to you of, have been meaning to say, always fear your joke I.At that time, as I am doing not move house, I always got sick, once I was in broad daylight clear to see a female kid who was dressed in ancient clothes.At that time, she talked with me, I also talked with her.Is also us two just while talking, the Mom and Dad are loudly yelling my name.I am suddenly surprised to wake up, feel the dream non- dream.Mom and Dad always at ask me whom talk, I say at and a my daughter kid, none of them believes.Afterwards, we moved house, I have never seen that female kid any further.Passed by for many years, I had been aming thinking that affair.I read a lot of strange book, but always could not sought answer.What UFO, cross the case of time and space to report, is 100,000 why 1,000,000 why I saw, be have been coulding not seek the answer that I want."
On the way to the fee Xiao kin house in China, two people are still discussing they think some unimaginable affairs.
Liu Xiao Han says:"The galaxy of our place contains more than 100,000,000,000 fixed stars, and has numerous galaxies again in the cosmos, Xiao China, this is to say in the sun a type of fixed star surroundings, similar the permafrost star is very familiar.Probably in a certain corner in the cosmos whether exists other full of wise life forms, the galaxy is a very common galaxy in numerous galaxies, the sun is the most common one member in the galaxy, everything that take place on the earth in nine one of the major planetses of solar system, the existence that is like it is similar to be a special exception phenomenon.Cosmos from 3D stereoscopic space and is a fore basic virtues of time constitute together of, really have no fore basic virtues outside of other cosmos dimension existence.Sometimes, I a time that person quiets down always think like this."
"Miss your that Chen Long how can to arrive at us here from another time and space?"The fee Xiao China space space ground break into laughter voice.
"Do not smile, Xiao China, what I said is true."The gift in the handle knob of Liu Xiao Han passes China to the fee Xiao, " you take a short while, I am dead tired."
"Xiao Han, you like this say to have some Xuan."Fee Xiao China once connected gift to say from Liu Xiao Han, " said to you, don't buy this many things of, say again, you serve as soldier, even if we here all do good, you also want to your family say for a while."
"Since the childhood, all of my parents are always respect Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论