2012年10月25日星期四

beats by dre pro o outside have break

, It is again happy.Live the felling of traveling the store, and is different in the felling of top of hill.Does the love like this just call to remember with gratitude to the end of the life?Love like this just calls to depart from this life to live come?Does the love like this just call thoroughly?"
The beautiful Xia sinks to immerse in happiness at this moment, she dauts a text to enter smooth skin and mumblingly says:
"Elder brother, I with you plus this time, totally once lived a two trip store, I feel to be getting more contented this lifetime.Can have the such an elder brother knows painful know hot, include feeling to have intention to of the Mr. Right keep company with me, I am to die, also worth.I this has no vernacular from cradle to the grave;I this whole life didn't waste time."
Text's entering the mood at the moment is similar to the beautiful Xia.He hears her say like this, he also the speaking of infinite regrets his own feeling:
"Younger sister, the elder brother is also very contented.I this met you from cradle to the grave, be die, don't waste as well 40 many year old.You are the ofest great value in my life and have already hoped most and have a magic power and the most influential woman most .I was in the peach source for 6 years, secretary, were it not for your support to me;Is were it not for you to give my love;Were it not for your concern to me and encouragement, I am a stem not result come of.I am at the thought of you, feel the strength that the whole body have already not made to finish.Therefore, my work does very actively.Country leadership, area leadership, there is also the staff in the village, the common people, all very good to my evaluations."
The beautiful Xia hears the text enter for crying up her, the in the mind feels beautiful Zi Zi.But she is still condescension's saying:
"The elder brother is to have culture, there is the person of knowledge, certainly work ability good.In fact, I didn't also help you what favour."
Text into fondle smooth and rich and elastic body of beautiful Xia, deep feeling's saying:
"You are to don't help me what favour, can you are my spirit support!A person have spirit, work just can have a progress.Have you, I just can spirit a hundredfold, energetic, works to just have gusto, all of these are your achievements."
If the beautiful Xia the mood at the moment show very excitedly, she listenned to the text entering, filled with a thousand regrets ground of say:
"Elder brother, you are the real support of my spirit.If there is no spirit that you back me up, I early collapsed.Talk more that not and up enjoying the human life is the most precious, the sweetest, overwhelms by joy most , the most happy love.Therefore, I thanked my good elder brother for to give me very much for the second time life;Give me care of the very considerate;Give me the encouragement of spirit;Give me the source of strength."
Text into hear the regrets of beautiful Xia, he feels very pleasing.He tightly hugs her to say:
"Younger sister, you overpraised.In fact you and I who also can not get away from who.Who if leave who, who all cannot live;Who can not invigorate;Who will wither away but die."
The beautiful Xia listens to text into say like this, she also has together feeling.He by hand hangs up his neck, heartfelt say:
"I if the words that could not meet an elder brother, do I really don't know what appearance the meeting is now?You also the some times once saw I carry a kid, at admire mire river bank up go back and forth.In fact, I am to want to jump into river to commit suicide and finish remaining years of life.But my kid of at the thought of innocence, I lost dead courage again.Therefore, I drag out a shameful existence,beats by dre pro, wash noodles by tears all day long and lost confidence to the life;To the living milli- disinterest and the meaning;It was full of to fear and disappoint to the life.After luckily meeting an elder brother, just make me invigorate.In February, 198724 on days, you accompany me to two rivers to buy thermometer.In the road come back, what we talked has meet of minds.To this, I produced good will to you.From that after, you encourage that I want to thoroughly keep on living, is full of to hope, be full of confidence towards living;Want self-respect self-respect and self-respect self-confidence;Want to live a kind to come to see for them.I after hearing the elder brother's words, I really don't seem to be formerly so dead atmosphere, and consider as the idol in my life to you;Consider as the savior in my life to you;Considering as me to you and going forward is medium of power, just had been continuing till today, "
Text into hear revealing true sentiment of beautiful Xia, the in the mind was full of sweet.He dauts hers**the feeling content slice ground to say:
"Younger sister, elder brother after meeting you, just was full of confidence to the work and the life.Before, I was to break jar break fall off, lived for a day and calculated for a day, basically have no farsighted plan.Until meet you, I just have poke aside to be fond of fog heavy see sunlight of felling;Until meet you, I just have new understanding to work towards living, ;Until meet you, I just have prosperous energy to work and work hard."
Infected by on the face of beautiful Xia concussion two slices of red glow at sunsets , under the shining upon of light, seem to be charmingly feminine and beautiful, Chu Chu is moving.She head the bosom that cover up into him, mumblingly say:
"Elder brother, I really marry this lifetime wrong person.Why didn't I meet you before matrimony?If met you at that time, interest could make me fall in love with yours;Interest can become your wife;The interest allows me have no these annoyance and pain and sufferings."
Text into listen to beautiful Xia say like this, is deeply moved.He immediately after her words say:
"Younger sister, the all thingses all want to speak predestination.While doing not get married, you even if is to meet me, you are also incognizant to me;You don't understand as well to me, can not necessarily become my wife as well.You marry to the back of 6 brigades, we just have opportunity to acquaint with, mutually know, until love each other, this may be the predestination;This possibility is to in the clout predestined;This possibility is also what previous incarnation fixs come.Younger sister, do you say a rightness?"
Beautiful Xia drive text into say of the in the mind is hot.She immediately after his words head say:
"Probably the elder brother says of some truths, but be like an elder brother good person like this in my eyes, since know painful know hot, again know chemisette heart, is really rare."
If the text entered to hug beautiful Xia more tightly at the moment, listenned to her, he practical and realistically says:
"Younger sister, you are really very intelligent, very skillful;You are really considerate and let people like;You also really grow beautiful and slimly.Your each and every moves all have a captivating place.Therefore, the elder brother likes you very much;Therefore, the elder brother appreciates you very much;Therefore, the elder brother esteems highly you very much."……
The text enters and the beautiful Xia didn't go to bed for a night, in addition to enjoy male joys the female love, is saying to also say to don't finish forever of heart-to-heart talk.Unconsciously, east dawn;Unconsciously, a wisp of sunlight shines on into room from the window.He on seeing watch, morning 7:00 is many.Hence, he get up and folded to like sheet with her and arrived bathroom to in brief wash face and comb hair for a while.Then checked out, arrived to outside have breakfast.
Finished eating breakfast, approached 8:00, he and she will break up here.She wants Ma Dang sub- classmate house, sit last the big passenger car in 9:00;He wants to go five uncle Jiang's houses and sit ascend the train in 10:00.Before walking, he settles down back to meet again with her of time ……
On November 30, the beautiful Xia comes back from the rose passenger car of Ma Dang Zi, the text enters to come back by train from five rivers.At 9:00 A.M., he and she and then at lately the station met.
He all feels the felling of a kind of excrescent concussion in the heart after meeting with her;All feel a kind of jubilantly happy felling in the heart;All feel a kind of felling that specially becomes intimate with in the heart.Hence, she, is that he takes a stroll with her of point of departure;This 10 inside river's dikes, is that he arrives city with her inside come of only route;This 10 inside river's dikes is that he tells the best place of heart-to-heart talk with her.Therefore, get to city each time inside, necessarily arrive river's dike to take a stroll.Here, is him and she indispensability of life courier station;Here, is that he expresses feelings and falls in love to love each other with her of paradise.Because here the pedestrian is less, easy to become intimate with, therefore, this river's dike is him to also walk with her forever don't finish of a route of travel.
He walks on the river's dike with her, the sole of foot tramples of snow, send out the sound of Zhi Zhi;The sun at this time hangs in the sky and in poor fettlely looks at people.Its warmth and calories, show of lack the ability to do;Have already sealed a jelly on the river noodles, 35 large groups children play around over there and have of skate, Pei snow man have, have of dozen snow battle;The vehicle come and gone on the river bridge is continuously;The pedestrians all put on very thick cotton dress, be dressed in colourful winter clothing, the contacts shuttles on the big bridge;Opposite jade emperor's top of hill, the green loose Cui cypress shows particularly a spring onion green;Show particularly Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论