2012年12月4日星期二

Beats By Dre Kobe Bryant ou are a good person

The man says, "I don't need a young lady."Play trick, the Xin with there is summer is blue so beautiful female kid beside, these assist at wine parties a young lady to how to compare!
"Eldest brother, in the evening come out to play Yao to play a little bit happily is not?The young ladies here are all top-grade, each none of pieces depend on, the effort drinking is also top-grade!"That heel the chicken head the general man is chattering without stopping of promote, don't want to pass to allow east such a customer, he simultaneously say, part still toward there up of make to fix attention on a color in the woman heap, signal hint to make them come over!
From the women, came out 23 Ms. Ges to arrive at man's room outside Xu Dong is standing of place, that not tall man toward this how many young ladies fierce on waving hand, "eldest brother you see, this how many are all outstanding young ladies, come out to play, happy and the most important, do you say to is not?"He finishes saying, the gathering together of small voice continues to say to Xu Dong's ear, " all of these are to can take out go to of, want ~only your demand, receive 1 to go!"
Allowing the east has already been getting more impatient, just because they block a way to pass by, be hear that man's this sentence, he finally fire, "I say don't be don't !You step aside for me!"He a push away two Ms. Mings whom the front blocks off road, want to wear to pass by from the center!
But, had no intention of a chemisette face that take aim there bear to the right in his eyes, he immediately stops he to exceed to go out of step son!He so, the whole individual thoroughly stares blankly at there!His eyes tightly had eyes fixed on that woman!That, he acquaints with not ability at acquaint with of face, that, in his heart ever thousand silks ten thousand think of woman!





The text chapter 56 Dou!(Next)
Renew time:2008-3-2218:09:06 chapter word numbers:2748


Chapter 56 Dou!(Next)
"Is yellow ……yellow clever!!!?"From Xu Dong's, stare blankly of sent out voice like this!Yes, at present woman who turned heavy makeup was falsely oneself to once like of that toward thinking the woman whom the Mu thought, yellow clever?Just had no to cautiously see, Xu Dong at this time more and more dared to affirm, this woman is yellow clever!
That is dressed in a sexy supporter and be dressed in after the woman of a miniskirt hear Xu Dong's words voice, her face also stared blankly to stare blankly very obviously, but when she cautiously hopes bad Xu Dong Yi's eye after, then rapid 1 turns round, imitating Buddha incognizance Xu Dong is general, nervously toward front of lead the way walk in quick time!
"Is yellow clever!Etc.!"Allow east to dare to affirm, the that girl is his/her own one-time night school classmate, that he the inside sincerely once liked from the heart bottom of woman, yellow clever!Allow east to quickly push away a body the side is two Ms. Ges, direct from shuttled to go out in the crowd!He is really surprisingly, be like yellow clever the girl like this how can appears here, incredibly return be up the young lady of night club!This is too exaggerated!Xu Dong Yao asks clearly!!
At 2 people a front an after run to go out of, that general man hurriedly took out a cellular phone, the beating of small voice had a telephone!
Is yellow to cleverly see Xu Dong from after death made track for, in quick time running of the strain, unfortunately what she wear is a high-heeled shoes, how run again over Xu Dong?After making track for a road, allow east direct a pulled her hand, two people at a building over stopped down like this in the way!
"Release me, you release me!"Once Huang Ying Meng wave hand, Xu Dong's that hand that holds tight her arm drive she to separated to open!Huang Ying Wang fixs attention on ex- this complete incognizance of Xu Dong, just a little some miserablely say with smile, "Xu Dong, why do you want to make track for me?You now pour is to be getting more very glory, see this body of yours to touch kind,V-MODA Crossfade LP, Be getting more flourishing?"
Allow east not to know yellow clever why meeting so, but he understands yellow clever, she can't be this kind of woman!"Is yellow clever, do you how can come here?Why to have ever wanted this kind of to live?Is you it you that are mean you?"
"Is making mean?Yes,Beats By Dre Kobe Bryant, I am to make mean I at myself, my affair, don't need you to take care of!"Was yellow clever to mercilessly stare one eye Xu Dong, defy a way, " you are me what person, have what qualifications take care of me!You now not last night school, we together with learn all be not,Beats By Dre Nate Robinson!You have again what identity can take care of me!What's the matter with me?You don't want to ask why do I want to here to do broad?I like, I would like to!I ……"
"Pa!"Have not waited Huang Ying Shuo to finish, allow the eastern direct slap mercilessly beats at her face up!His whole body is angry of shiver, "yellow clever, I really have never thought, you are this kind of woman!"
Touch be allowed the right face of east slap, yellow clever that eyes that copy black informer keep on aring immediately dreary, her wry smile smile, "Xu Dong, let's are passers?You aren't taking care of me, I, make me grow and perish by itself ……"
"What about your boyfriend?Why will he let you to this kind of place?"Xu Dong is still unwilling, at present this is really yellow clever, compare with past is differ too many!His in the mind completely connects to can not stand fact like this!
"He?"Was yellow clever to suddenly smile to get up, smile so of wretched!"Xu Dong, do you think that I would like to do something like this ?Do you think that I would like to be a broad that the myriad people casts off?If isn't that I am blind eye, heel that animals not equal to guy, I ……my also aming unlikely will become so ……blare ……Xu Dong, I, I drive he to sell!"
"What?Sell ……sell!Can "Xu Dong Leng, his hands lean on yellow clever double of shoulders on, " say with me?If that beast really of so to you, that I absolute meeting will he ground corpse ten thousand break!!"
Huang Ying Ca wipe the tears of canthus, smile way, "allow east, you still don't stir to come in, this affair isn't what you want to save and then can save, here the noodles contain an inside story that is black to help, with your ability, is can not save mine ……"
"Do not you say that how can anyone know can I not save?Said with me, are you how to be sold here to come?"Was since yellow clever to speak the words like this allowed east to ambiguously know, the noodles absolutely has what big secret here!
"Do not say Xu Dong, you leave quickly, you make track for me like this and affirm they will seek to come of, leave quickly!"Was yellow clever to helplessly smile to smile, tidied up under own face, "Xu Dong, you are a good person, I don't hope because my business you also book come in, you are incognizant I, hope that you can live of pleased ……" Huang Ying Shuo finished, then want to cut across Xu Dong Wang back walk, but be allowed east an again to held tight her arm!
"Do not go!You say to want everything to say the affair and me to know today!Want my whole liveses not to will leave a regret!Is yellow clever, although I ain't you what person, , my in the mind, my in the mind once liked you!For like of person, I must go your extrication!"Allow east finally still will like that the yellow clever words said out, at this time he also ignore what embarrassed not embarrassed, he just doesn't miss yellow clever continue foolish here, foolish here the hell that is full of noisy music in!
When Huang Ying Ting liked her to Xu Dong Shuo, her Jiao Qu obviously shivered for a while, her face turns back and hopes to allow east that firm look in the eyes, she helplessly sighed tone, she fondled own hands to ascend Xu Dong's face, the gentle and soft way , in"Xu Dong, if you said this sentenced earlier, can't become, either today so, regrettable, everythings all late, I was already a hag, wasn't before that was yellow Be getting clever ……" her looked in the eyes, suddenly wased full of matchless old grudge!"Xu Da Dun Wei is a beast!He passed other people to introduce to know me and pursued me, I felt in the beginning although he was a bludger,the heart is kind at least, and the person is also quite good, I accepted him, but who thought of again, he basically not is like me but pursue mine!His purpose, be want to sell me to here, earning more money for his gang!"Is yellow clever part say, part of the body start violently shivering!"The time in last month, the another cause idea approached my father and guided to advise him wager in Macau once, result ……result my father transfered public funds and lost nakedly not to say, even very small plant manager also have no of be, mother after knowing, was direct to divorce with father ……leave me and leave my taking care of has already been getting more decadent of father Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论